Sunday 29 November 2015

Week 10 Development



The screenshots above show how I edited one of the songs I wanted to use in order to fit the timing of my animation. I copied part of the end sequence where it goes quieter, in order to create more of a dramatic impact.


I put together a draft animatic sequence in order to organise the images and animations I've already created. I used two different songs and edited to their beat. This is useful in my subsequent decisions regarding my narrative structure.


There are many gaps in my timeline so far, so there's still quite a bit more work to be done!

During the beginning 5 seconds I would like to add some titles or a basic introduction to my video.
At 0:12-0:20 I would like to add some more images that relate to Trayvon's life as a young adult. I could possibly show his love interest after he graduates from university.
There are many parts of the sequence that I still need to animate, however I will only be including small movements.
At 55 seconds I will rewind all of the previous shots in a flashback style. This will need to be done after I've finished animating everything.
At 1:08 I would like to include a shot of Trayvon walking down the street, however I've been informed that walk cycles are quite difficult to animate. Therefore I need to look into what would be the best way of doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment