Tuesday 15 December 2015

Week 13 Development





I edited the original picture to make it look like Trayvon was carrying his wife. However the background was too small and did not look in proportion. Therefore I had to go back and change it, adding a few more details

I would like to add a voiceover to the beginning of my animation, whilst the titles are shown.This meant that I had to increase the duration  of the song that I already had placed on the timeline.



I edited the sound again so that it fit the piece. I had to edit out a bit in the song when someone swears rather abruptly (I don't think this would go with the tone of the video at that point).




I added the FTT filter in order to create a muffled effect. This helped to transition betweeen where I had made cuts. It also helped the audio sound quieter so that it wouldn't be overbearing when I add a voiceover.



Finally here is the second draft of my animation. I'd say it's about 90% done right now. I still have to create the visuals for the title within the first 10 seconds and add a voiceover. From the last draft I've worked hard to make more things animated, especially making sure the characters blink. I might change the way the title '2012' appears as it looks a bit amateur. Also I think I should increase the speed that Trayvon walks. I also need to add some more sound effects to the second half of the scene so that it's not just the soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment